- Enjoy Priority Banking privileges across - India's largest international bank network with 100 branches across 43 cities and 60 countries across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Annual benefits worth up to ₹ 1.85 lakhs
- Dedicated Relationship Management team: An experienced Relationship Manager, supported by a Service Manager, Product Experts and an array of Specialists
- Bespoke, unbiased and transparent wealth and protection solutions, based on solid research
- Best in class Term Deposit Rates
- 50% discount on lockers, relationship pricing across products
- Seamlessly link your SC accounts across countries via Global Link and enjoy preferential rates for remittances both to and from India.
- Remit up to USD 250,000 in a financial year under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS).
- Complimentary Visa Infinite Credit card
- Complimentary International and Domestic Airport lounge access, complimentary Golf access
- Complimentary concierge services for easy assistance on reservations across restaurants, events, travel etc
- Up to 50% discount at 2000+ select fine dine restaurants with a Standard Chartered Priority Banking relationship. Visit T&Cs
- Join Standard Chartered Priority Banking and get rewarded with 30,000 reward points* View Details
- As a Priority Client, you must meet any one of the following criteria
a) Minimum monthly average FUM (Funds Under Management) of INR 30 Lakh, OR
b) Mortgage outstanding balance above INR 2 Crore, OR
c) Minimum monthly salary credit into Standard Chartered salary account of INR 3 Lakh
- Please note if one family member maintains the qualification / eligibility criteria, rest of the family members can enjoy Priority benefits.
- Monthly charges are applicable upon non-maintenance of above criteria post 3 months of joining. Pl visit the Schedule of Service Charges ,for further details
- For details and T&Cs on Priority benefits Click here
- Benefits such as Golf, Medical Assistance Dining discounts etc brought to you by Global Concierge programme, administered by Aspire Lifestyles. View T&Cs
Standard Chartered Bank, India is an AMFI-registered distributor of select mutual funds and referrer of other third party investment products and does not provide any investment advisory services as defined under the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013. Investments are subject to market-risks. Please read scheme related documents carefully before investing. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. All products are subject to suitability and availability.
Standard Chartered Bank, India having its principal place of business at Crescenzo Building, C-38/C-39, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400051 is a licensed Corporate Agent of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited for life insurance products, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited (IRDAI Registration No. 102) and ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company (IRDAI Registration No. 115) for general insurance products and Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited (IRDAI Registration no. 145) for standalone health insurance products vide corporate agent number CA0028. All insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance companies. Participation in any insurance scheme is purely voluntary, and is not linked to the availment of any other banking products or services from Standard Chartered Bank. The benefits/features of the products wherever mentioned are indicative only. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before concluding sale. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
- Overseas Remittance
Overseas remittances are subject to Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA) and other associated guidelines as applicable from time to time.