We bring you a range of life insurance solutions from our insurance partner ICICI Prudential Life Insurance to protect the future of your loved ones.
- Protection - Term insurance plans to secure the future of your loved ones
- Savings - Plans that offer you guaranteed returns along with a life cover
- Wealth Creation - Plans that give you the potential to grow your money along with a life cover
- Retirement - Plans offering you financial security for your golden years with a life cover
We bring you solutions from multiple partners to ensure that your finances are taken care of during medical emergencies.
- Choose from a range of coverage options depending on your requirements
- Option to avail international coverage under select plans
- Secure yourself against critical illnesses like cancer, heart disease and more with specific plans
- Cashless treatment across a wide range of partner network hospitals
Get access to a wide range of plans from insurance partners covering travel, car, personal accident to secure your precious assets.
- Travelling abroad? Secure your travel plans with travel insurance to cover baggage, medical emergencies and other need based benefits
- Protect your car against a wide range of damages and cover its maintenance with car insurance plans
- Cover against death and disability due to accidents with personal accident covers
Standard Chartered Bank, India having its principal place of business at Crescenzo Building, C-38/C-39, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400051 is a licensed Corporate Agent of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited for life insurance products, Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited (IRDAI Registration No. 102), ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company (IRDAI Registration No. 115) and Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited (IRDAI Registration No. 139) for general insurance products and Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited (IRDAI Registration no. 145) for standalone health insurance products vide composite license number CA0028.
All insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance companies. Participation in any insurance scheme is purely voluntary, and is not linked to the availment of any other banking products or services from Standard Chartered Bank. The benefits/features of the products wherever mentioned are indicative only. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before concluding sale. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
You are requesting a callback for purchasing insurance* Indicates a required field